Specialized Men’s Element 2.0 Hybrid Jacket. Removable sleeves.
Color: Moab Orange.
Extremely wind- and water-resistant, but soft against the skin and quite breathable. An offset front zipper will prevent drafts and keep the zipper off of your chin. Wrist seals will prevent air and water from infiltrating the jacket.
- Element 2.0 Soft Shell is a medium weight knit fabric with remarkable insulating properties, as well as being windproof, water-resistant, and highly breathable.
- Removable sleeves convert the jacket to a vest, increasing the versatility of its usage in varying conditions.
- One rear zippered pocket houses your small ride essentials and electronics.
- Stretch cuffs seal the jacket from cold, while thumb holes lock sleeves in place.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Deflect® UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Standard Fit is generous and comfortable, while also allowing ample room to layer underneath.