The Öhlins air damper STX 22 for Specialized mountain bikes.
A large piston diameter together with a large pressure stage valve ensure balanced pressure ratios in the damper and excellent response. The rebound and compression damping can be set separately in high and low speed. So-called “platform damping” has been added to the TTX adjusters – a stability control that enables long climbs to be mastered with constant traction. Furthermore, the STX 22 Air for Specialzed have an auto-sag function with which the correct negative spring travel can be set within seconds at the push of a button.
- Spring rate (by air pressure)
- 3-click high speed compression damping
- 9-click low speed compression damping
- 6-click rebound damping
- Auto sag (enables the fastest, easiest, and most accurate way to set up your suspension)
- Fully servicable and rebuildable
- Length 216 mm (8,5 inch)
- Stroke 57 mm (2,25 inch)
- Fits wheel size 27,5 (650b)
– Specialized Enduro 2013+
– Specialized Stumpjumper Carbon 2016+
– Specialized Rhyme Carbon 2016,
– Specialized Camber 2016-2018
This air shock is significantly lighter than coil shock (weighs only 380 grams in total).
Used, in great condition. Take off from showroom bikes, up to 100 test miles each.